Self Rinsing, Indoor Evaporator Coil Cleaner
- No Rinsing Required
- Deodorizes, Cleans and Treats Air-Conditioning Systems for Maximum Efficiency
- Retards Future Dirt Accumulation
- Eliminates Slime in Condensate Areas
(Window Units, Small Central Units)
- Read entire label & Safety Data Sheet before use.
- Dilute with up to 6 parts water.
- Shut unit off.
- Spray coil thoroughly using a coarse spray to avoid misting.
- Wait 5 minutes and resume normal operation.
- No rinsing is required when condensation is present. If condensation is not expected, rinse with water.(Commercial Systems, Air Handling Units)
- Dilute with up to 6 parts water before use.
- If possible leave air-flow on during application.
- Spray intake side of coil with coarse spray until saturated to the run off point. (Suction of system will cause complete coil penetration.)
- Refuse and contamination will drain as condensate.
- If it is not possible to leave air-flow on during application, spray coil thoroughly and turn air on immediately after application.
- If condensation is not expected, rinse with water.