Non-Acid, Foaming, Air-Cooled Condenser Cleaner
Cleans aluminum finned, air-cooled condensers easily and effectively. Simply spray condenser coils using acid-resistant sprayer and “expanding foam”pushes contamination outward from the center of the coils, for easy rinsing with water. Leaves condensers clean and bright as new. NARFOAM is specially formulated for the cleaning and brightening of air conditioning condenser coils. It is non-acidic, non-flammable and contains no toxic petroleum or chlorinated solvents. The surfactants used in NARFOAM are biodegradable.
- Expanding foam action
- Alkaline formulation is excellent on greasy coils
- Dilution rates from 2 to 20 parts water
- U.S.D.A. accepted
- Must be thoroughly rinsed with water
- Contains hazardous component Potassium Hydroxide
- Good ventilation, protective gloves, and eye protection required
- TIP: Cleaning action is accelerated if condenser coil is still warm from use.
- Read entire label & Safety Data Sheet before use.
- Disconnect all power before working on equipment.
- Protect surrounding area from over-spray.
- Using a suitable low-pressure sprayer, dilute NARFOAM with water according to dilution rates below.
- Always spray downwind with a coarse spray to avoid misting. Spray between fins using horizontal motion, working from the bottom up.
- Wait 3 to 4 minutes until foam begins to subside and rinse completely with large amounts of water.
- Flush sprayer completely with water after use.
|CLEANING STRENGTH||MIX 1 PART PRODUCT WITH:|
|HEAVY DUTY CLEANING||2 – 3 PARTS WATER|
|MODERATE DUTY CLEANING||4 – 6 PARTS WATER|
|LIGHT DUTY CLEANING||Up to 10 parts water|
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 13 in|
|Pick Container Size||
Gal. Rounds 3663-01, Pails 3663-05, 30 gal. drum 3663-30, 55 gal. drum 3663-55