Skip to content
Water Soluble Safety Solvent
Safety Data Sheet
- Removes tobacco tars, grease, grime, soot, and baked-on residues from electronic filters, refrigeration parts, heating parts, fans, vents, blowers, air ducts, and registers
- Dilution rates from 2 to 10 parts water
- May irritate eyes and skin – Excessive contact should be avoided
- For cleaning electronic filters, turn unit and fans off.
- Dilute NARSOL CONCENTRATE with 2 parts water. Spray liberally and allow to penetrate for 5 minutes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- To clean other hard surfaces, dilute with 4 parts water for baked on residue or grease.
- Dilute with 8-10 parts water for oils, dust and grime.
- Do not use on glass.