Coil & Component Parts Cleaner
Pre-clean is step one in preparing an HVAC system for the use of a fungistat, bacteriostat and germistat.
- Contains no harsh acids or free alkali
- Effectively removes organic and inorganic contamination from coils
- Leaves no residue
Use full strength, no need to dilute with water before application.
ALWAYS USE CLEAN APPLICATOR
Window Units • Small Central Units
- Dilute with at least 4 parts water
- Shut unit off
- Spray coil thoroughly using enough liquid to cause
contamination to run off coil
- Turn on blower to reduce drying time
- Allow to dry and apply Anti-Foulant Treatment
Commercial Systems • Air Handling Units
- Dilute with at least 4 parts water.
- If possible leave air flow on during application.
- Spray intake side of coil with coarse spray until saturated to the run-off point (Suction of system will cause complete coil penetration).
- Refuse and contamination will drain as condensate.
- If it is not possible to leave air flow on during application, spray coil thoroughly and turn air on immediately after application.
- Allow to dry and apply Anti-Foulant Treatment.
Pre-Clean should also be used on other system components such as blowers, housings, baffles, condensate pans and sheet metal duct work prior to Anti-Foulant Treatment.
Apply STA-CLEAN™ COIL COAT ANTI-FOULANT for increased indoor air quality (IAQ) protection.
|Dimensions||13.25 × 13 × 13 in|
|Select Container Size:||
Gal. Rounds 3930-01, Pails 3930-05, 30 Gal. Drum 3930-30, 55 Gal. Drum 3930-55