STA-CLEAN COIL COAT
Fungistat • Bacteriostat • Deodorizer
Bacteria and Odor Control for All Building Systems including indoor Pollution Control and Environmental Maintenance.
Contains No Perfumes or Masking Agents and Destroys Odors Associated with Bacteria, Mold,
Mildew, Smoke, Animals, etc
- EPA registered fungistat, bacteriostat, and germistat for use in HVAC systems
- For use on ductwork, evaporator coils, drip pans and associated air conditioning parts
- Controls microbiological growth and associated odors
- Clean the area, spray thoroughly, and allow to dry
- Shake well before use
- Clean and dry coil thoroughly.
- If possible spray coil from intake side and leave air flow on to aid complete coil penetration. Use a fine mist and spray lightly to avoid bridging the coating between fins.
- Allow at least 30 minutes cure time before putting system back on line.
- STAY-CLEAN is a water based product. Keep it out of contactors, motors, etc.
|Dimensions||13.25 × 13 × 13 in|
|Select Container Size:||
Gal. Rounds 9401-01, 32 oz. spray bottle 9401-32