Evaporator Coil Cleaner
100% Active Ingredients—Just Add Water
This is a self-rinsing base effectively cleans evaporators by removing mold, dust, and greasy residue. Heavily concentrated, just add water.
- No foaming action – only attacks dirt buildup, not metal
- Dilute Self Rinsing Base with 24 parts water – 1 quart makes over 6 gallons evaporator cleaner
- Rinsing not required – normal condensation will carry away dirt and contamination
- May irritate eyes and skin – excessive contact should be avoided
Window Units, Small Central Units)
- Read entire label & Safety Data Sheet before use.
- Dilute with 24 parts water (approx. 5-6 oz. per gallon of water).
- Shut unit off.
- Spray coil thoroughly using a coarse spray to avoid misting.
- Wait 5 minutes and resume normal operation.
- No rinsing is required when condensation is present.
- If condensation is not expected, rinse with water.(Commercial Systems, Air Handling Units)
- Dilute with 24 parts water (approx. 5-6 oz. per gallon of water). If possible leave air-flow on during application.
- Spray intake side of coil with coarse spray until saturated to the run off point. (Suction of system will cause complete coil penetration.) Refuse and contamination will drain as condensate. If it is not possible to leave air-flow on during application, spray coil thoroughly and turn air on immediately after application. If condensation is not expected, rinse with water.
|Dimensions||13.25 × 13 × 13 in|
|Select Container Size:||
32 oz. Rounds SR00-32, Gal. Rounds SR00-01, Pails SR00-05, 30 Gal. Drum SR00-30, 55 Gal. Drum SR00-55