S.C. 30 ICE MACHINE CLEANER
Ice Machine Cleaner
- Removes slime and scale buildup and restores efficiency of ice machines
- Fast acting, non-foaming
- Nickel Safe
- Meets Manitowoc spec. GES-6 for ice machine cleaner
- All food-grade ingredients
Add to circulating water at the rate of 3 – 6 ounces per gallon.
Follow equipment manufacturer’s cleaning instructions. If not available, use the following as a guide:
- Read entire label & Safety Data Sheet before use.
- Drain machine and refill with fresh water.
- Turn off refrigeration and leave pump in operation if possible.
- Add H.B. 30 to circulating water at the rate of 3 – 6 ounces per gallon.
- Circulate for approximately 30 minutes, brushing solution on surfaces not contacted by circulating solution.
- Extra heavy scale may require repeat application. Clean drums by mixing 8 ounces H.B. 30 with 2 quarts water and brush on scaled surfaces.
- After cleaning, drain and flush thoroughly with fresh water.
|Dimensions||13.25 × 13 × 13 in|
|Select Container Size:||
Gal. Rounds 4500-01, 16 oz. bottles 4500-16, 32 oz. bottles 4500-32