Non-Acid Base Concentrate Coil Cleaner
A super-duty, expanding foam, non-acid formulation made with 100% active ingredients.
Why pay to ship water? Make your own condenser cleaner with your own water for the highest value available. Ideal for cleaning heavily soiled or neglected outdoor condenser coils. It foams away stubborn deposits and is especially effective on greasy coils. Its premium potassium based, raw material mixture provides enhanced rinsability compared to the harder-to-rinse, full sodium-based competing cleaners.
The non-acid formulation also makes it safer to use than hydrofluoric acid cleaners. This product is biodegradable and authorized by the U.S.D.A for use in federally inspected meat and poultry processing plants.
- Properly dilute with water according to label instructions before use:
– 6 to 24 parts water for expanding foam on condenser coils
– 80 parts water for electronic filters, blowers, registers and other components
- Excellent on greasy contamination
- Contains hazardous component Potassium Hydroxide
- Must be thoroughly rinsed with water
- Good ventilation, protective gloves, and eye protection required
|CLEANING STRENGTH||MIX 1 PART PRODUCT WITH:|
|HEAVY DUTY CLEANING||6 PARTS WATER|
|MODERATE DUTY CLEANING||24 PARTS WATER|
|LIGHT DUTY CLEANING||Up to 80 parts water|
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 13.25 in|
|Select Container Size:||
32 oz. 4×00-32, gal. round 4×00-01, Pail 4×00-05, 30 gal. drum 4×00-30, 55 gal. drum 4×00-55